Dear All,

I found an error in mysql message, when I tried to excute this sql in
mysqlfront:

select dsr2.mother_vessel,mother_vessel_voy,voyage.voy_aims,voyage.td,
poo.loading_port_name,pod.disch_name from dsr2
left join voyage on voyage.voy=dsr2.mother_vessel_voy
left join poo on poo.loading_port=dsr2.pol
left join pod on pod.disch_code=dsr2.pod

the error message is :
illegal mix of collation(latin2_general_ci Implicit)and(latin1_swedish_ci
IMPLICIT) for operation"="

please advice regarding this error,...how to solve this problem..!