Hello list,

I created a user in mysql, here is his definition:
GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'admin'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD 'BLAblaBLA'
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, CREATE, DROP ON MyTable.* to 'admin'@'localhost' WITH
GRANT OPTION

that means that this user can grant select, insert, update, create, drop on any table
in MyTable database to pre-defind user.

My questions are:
1. How can I make this user to be able to add new user to mysql ?
2. What sql command I have to use to make admin user without grant options to specific
tables, and with grant for all the rest? (I hope it's clear...)
3. Can admin user change options for root? or can he grant grant option to someone? is
it making security hole?

Thanks,

Tamar Klein