Kevin A. Burton wrote:

Jason J. W. Williams wrote:

Has anyone ever had a problem with Alteon load balancers leaving the
MySQL connections half open? After about a minute of heavy use the
Alteon has completely DoS'd our MySQL servers. I know we must be doing
something wrong...just not sure what. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Define DoS?

- Denial of Service...

- ian

| Ian Sales                                  Database Administrator |
|                              "If your DBA is busy all the time... |
|                               ...he's not doing his job properly" |
| eBuyer                                      http://www.ebuyer.com |