Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to limit privileges for a user account based on information stored within specific columns. For example, I plan to include a `username` column on a table with the hope of having each user log into the database using their own credentials and only be able to INSERT, UPDATE, SELECT, DELETE rows where their username is what the `username` column is populated with.

Keep in mind that the users will have access to issue any query they wish against the database so I would like to restrict this at the server level.

Thank you in advance.

--
Thomas Matthews
[EMAIL PROTECTED]