Hello.

If your tables are MyISAM and you think that they are damaged, I

suggest you to stop the MySQL server, make a backup of the data

directory (just copy to other place) and then run a myisamchk

program to repair them. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/repair.html

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/crash-recovery.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com