Tobias Asplund wrote:

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, matt_lists wrote:

now we have this added on a few tables in the dump

DATA DIRECTORY='E:\mysql\data\campbell\' INDEX
DIRECTORY='E:\mysql\data\campbell\'

DATA DIRECTORY='E:\\mysql\\data\\campbell\\' INDEX
DIRECTORY='E:\\mysql\\data\\campbell\\'

Anybody know?

Is there some option I'm not setting which causes the data directory and
index directory to not be correct?

Why are there not hundreds of people with this problem, I would think it
affects anyone on 4.x running on a windows machine, I hope they dont
learn the hard way when a restore fails to work!

Noone has found a way to reproduce it with 100% certainity. If you have a way to always reproduce, feel free to re-open my bug at: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=6660

(Or send me the test-case and I can do it).

I haven't gotten the bug approved since I can't reproduce it (but it does
happen quite often, just haven't been able to find out why, not even by
replaying binary logs).

cheers,
Tobias

I can repeat it every time, but only when I dump all tables, if I specify the bad tables that cause the problem, the extra parameters are not included

I cant post my entire database due to security concerns

if I dump only the affected table, the bug does not appear