On Friday 04 February 2005 16:03, Winn Johnston might have typed:

> My users have expressed a distinct dislike for point
> and click methods. They would rather use the keyboard
> in the same way a ticket agent does when she is
> looking for a flight :)

You can do this one of two ways.

Give them shell logins on a *nix box (or port to win32) and write your
application in perl or php as a console app.

Give them lynx and write your app in php as a web app, using style sheets etc.
They get a green screen (literally with the right lynx config) where tab etc
all behave (complete with 1 - 9 working as hotkeys for menus), but you can
migrate new users to the Firefox/IE interface :)