Hi,
 Ok, it is a little off the Mysql topic but I need to know something and I
know
someone out there can help. I need to do a search on a UNIX box using either
egrep or another command that will search for all occurances of a link. we
have updated part of our website and want to make sure there are no dead
links, a worthy goal don't you think. We need to do a text-based search that
includes sub-directories. Anyone know the command?
Alan Halls
Adoption.com