Dear All,
I have the following problem:
The table in a database is organized like this one:
Sample  species_        species_b       species_c
A1              0               5               0
A2              0               0               3
A3              1               1               5

I would like to create a selection, which contains only samples, containing
a number of a species_a_ species_b or species_c. It should be like this:

Sample A1: 5 species_b
Sample A2: 3 species_c
Sample A3: 1 species_a, 1 species_b and 1 species_c

With the "select command" I can't do it. Thanks for suggestions.
Jan