unni krishnan napisaÅ(a):
hi,
I want to connect to mysql using borland c. The version is bcc5.0 and for mysql it is mysql4.0.13.... The compilation is ok... but its showing linker error like
"unresolved external mysql_init referenced from module ... "
what is the problem??? How to specify the correct library...
If anybody knows the solutions, pls reply...
unnikrishnan

I'm using mysql4 with bcb6.

You should:
1. download mysql. unpack it
2. Copy *.h files from includes dir to bcb include dir.
3. Copy libmysql.dll and libmysql.lib to your app's dir.
4. Convert libmysql.lib using coff2omf tool
5. My app wasn't compiling succesfully without NO_CLIENT_LONG_LONG defined
6. Add .lib to your project
7. #include <winsock.h> before #include <mysql.h>
8. In future, use google

--
Marcin Lewandowski
[  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  gg:188068 jid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ]