Well I know about it and I am working on MySQL
Replication, the point is that you dont have control
over replicatation when your MySQL server is installed
by your ISP on shared server,

In that case it is simply not possible :)

Moreover, the simple setup I have, I prefer this then
the nittygritties of replication. Agreed, if you have
a heavy duty setup then the only answer is MySQL
replication.

Karam