InnoDB files can not be copied from one machine to another like the MyISAM files. If you did not dump the data or you do not have an archived backup you will more than likely have to recreate the table structures.

David Blomstrom wrote:

Yikes...I've been replying to myself! I forgot that
when I reply to messages from the MySQL newsgroup on
this e-mail account, it doesn't include
mysql@lists.mysql.com, for some odd reason.

At any rate, I wanted to say that I have just ONE file
type left - FRM. My MYD and MYI files have both
vanished.

But I took another look and discovered that SOME
tables are represented by all three files, and when I
paste them into my new MySQL > Data folder, they work
just fine.

I also discovered the following files in my backup
folder:

ibdata1...215,040 KB
ib_logfile1...5,120 KB
ib_logfile0...5,120 KB
ib_arch_log_000000000...25 KB

Can these somehow be used to reconstitute lost
database tables? The situation isn't critical, as I
can recreate most of these tables from my original
data, which is on spreadsheets. But recreating all the
fields and keys would obviously be a pain in the butt;
I had over 100 tables.

Thanks.