It work with php too (at least with phpMyAdmin)

Martin ha scritto:

I've been running it for a while. Admittedly, I don't do anything truly heavy with it -- it is part of my non-critical dev stuff.

I've had no issues with it, reliability wise, running it as the backend to a Tomcat 5 install and about to switch it over to a Tomcat 5.5. Basically, on that box, I keep everything as the latest binaries available.

I haven't worked with it through PHP, but I certainly have through JDBC, and the ODBC. No issues to date, really.

Martin

C.F. Scheidecker Antunes wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone has experience with MySQL 5.x?

How reliable is it?

Is it compatible with JDBC, PHP and other drivers and connectors?

Thank you,

C.F.