I would just like to say thank you to everyone on the list who helped hunt
down and find quirks while we coded up our latest software.

We are absolutely thrilled with the resulting speed and power of our CMS
software now.  The ability to Optimize peoples websites while still keeping
them dynamic is a huge leap in Search engine optimization.

We are giving away the software for free if you would like to see the final
result download a copy and please give us some comments from your
perspective.

http://www.firebasesoftware.com/firebase_downloads/FB-ReleaseVersion-1-1.zip

Again you have been very helpful and I am sure we finally update our server
to 4.1.8 we will be back with a boat load of questions.  I know we are
interested the sub search functionality of the new MySql.

Thanks
Donny Lairson
President
29 GunMuse Lane