I expect the data size is no more then 1.5TB.

Why don't you like to let tablespace auto grow?
Is it performace issue or not?

If I create ten innodb_data_file and each size of innodb_data_file is 50G,
dose some issues must be take care?
Because the 50G is really very big for a file, I never do it.

Regards,
proace