I have MySQL 4.1.8 installed on OS X 10.3.8 Server and I was in the process of building a PHP / MySQL website. After numerous connection issues with the MySQL server I decided to take a look at the status of my tables to check for corruption.

After running myisamchk I managed to loose all my data records for one table. Not a big deal As I was just in a testing phase an planned to purge the data any way. The problem is now when I run myisamchk on this table I get:

Warning: table file /pathtomydatafolder/users.MYI was created in MySQL 4.1+, use REPAIR TABLE ... USE_FRM to recreate it as a valid MySQL 4.0 table
- recovering (with keycache) MyISAM-table 'users.MYI'
Data records: 0

I tried "REPAIR TABLE users USE_FRM" with no help in resolving this message.

Is this anything to even worry about??

Dan T