Hi there

Depending on whether you have downloaded the new mysqld-max or not, if you
have not, then you have to compile with the Berkelely DB option, if you
have, then you just create the tale with type=bdb.

Look at the table afterwards, "show table status", if it is MYIsam then you
don't have the BDB option, otherwise it will say BerkelyDB

Regards
Warren

Warren van der Merwe
Software Director