I have replaced one server with another, and the new one has everything new
(RHEL 3, newest updates) and MySQL 4.0.23 (old one was RH9 and MySQL
4.0.18).

We now get table corruptions constantly (it only takes a minute before
several tables get marked as crashed). I'd like to revert to the 4.0.18
version (which I stopped updating after having some other issue, which I can
no longer remember). Where can I download it????

Anyhow, with the errors, I get these in my application's log (mysql does not
log any errors):

Duplicate entry 'Some text here ---f' for key 3
Incorrect key file for table: 'table_messages_1'. Try to repair it

Key 3 is the FTS key. The others are a UNIQUE KEY (#1) and a KEY(#2).

I'd like to make sure it is not a mysql version issue. I have seen similar
behavior in the 4.1 series, and don't want to try it now (and do all the
table conversions -- possibly each way if it fails).

Thanks!

-steve--