I would approach this problem by isolating the where the problem occurs.
I.e. Remove, comment out, half of you insert queries and see if the problem
still exists. If it does, then remove yet another half of the remaining part
leaving only 1/4 of the original problem to solve. This would give the
solution in approximately log(n) times where n is number of parts you can
remove. I.e. If you have 100 different inserts, you would find the correct
one in about 5 tries.
This is of course the brute method you always fall back to when you don't
even know where the problem exists. Having 100 000 different inserts would
increase the number of tries to 11 or 12.

/Thomas