Hi

OS and MySQL version:
Darwin, Mac OS X 10.2.8, MySQL 4.0.21-standard

I have 2 mysql servers happily running on the same box. The default server being on 3306 and socket mysql.sock. With a second server running on 3307 with socket mysql1.sock.

I can start and stop these fine from the command line. However I can not figure out how to get both to run autmotically on machine start up / restart etc. The default mysql server starts up fine due to the mysql.server script.

I have looked into mysqld_multi, which again i can use fine from the command line as a tool to get both running. However I can not work out how to integrate this or any other technique into the actual startup process.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Buttie