Hello,
I am using mysql  Ver 14.6 Distrib 4.1.5-gamma, for sun-solaris2.8 (sparc)

I am having a problem with using the following query from a perl program:

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE ? REPLACE INTO TABLE $table

The error I get is:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The used command is not allowed with this
MySQL
version

I added loose-local-infile=1 to my.cnf, I see that the Variable local_infile
is ON but the LOAD DATA is still not working.

Do I really need to add the option to  the end of the data source definition
for DBI->connect
or is there a different way to solve this...?

Thanks
Dana

dangerous content by Ex Libris Ltd, and is
believed to be clean.