Hi

I run a Postfix MTA attached to a mysql DB with various domains on it.
A domain consists of email addresses.
When I want to delete the domain the referenced email addresses should
be deleted, too. But that doesn't work and I don't know why.

here are the two tables domains and users:

CREATE TABLE domains (
  ID_DOMAINS int(11) auto_increment,
  active int(1) not null,
  domain varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (ID_DOMAINS)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

create table users (
email varchar (80) primary key unique not null, belongs_to integer not
null, foreign key (belongs_to) references domains on delete cascade );

if I use the delete command like "delete from domains where
id_domains='1'" the dataset that belongs to id 1 in domains is deleted
while the email addresses belonging to this domain are left untouched.

What am I missing?

thanks
Philipp