Jeff Smelser wrote:

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 09:08 am, Johan Jonkers wrote:

I was wondering if there is a way to specify how verbose the logfile
should be in my.cnf. I've tried searching the manual and google, but
have not yet found anything (besides the -v commandline option but thats
not it). Any helpd and.or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

No, LOG is a all or nothing type thing.. LOG-ERROR gets you warnings/notes/errors though.. (an not all the other stuff). I do wish i could get a log with connections, without every query that goes through the system..

Jeff

even better would be logging all those queries into a table instead of a flat file which we then have to parse or load right back into mysql