Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:16 PM
Subject: Lost InnoDB Data

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01C519A0.CE3C7EA0

Hello all.

I have a problem which is very serious for us. After shutting down our =
mysql database and starting it up again, ALL our innodb-tables are just =
as they were several weeks ago (january 31). All the changes, additions, =
deletions that have happened since are gone. The same thing happens if =
we go back to backups which are not entirerly new but later than jan 31. =
I have no idea what's causing this, and I have absolutely no clue what =
to do about it. Any suggestions?
We're running MySQL 4.0.21 on Red Hat.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Best regards,
-- Henrik Skotth
------=_NextPart_000_0076_01C519A0.CE3C7EA0--