user: 'administrator@JOHND' (Using password: YES)

Here is server side my.ini file:
#This File was made using the WinMySQLadmin 1.1 Tool

#4/24/2001 12:04:36 PM

#Uncomment or Add only the keys that you know how works.

#Read the MySQL Manual for instructions

[mysqld]

basedir=D:\MySQL

#bind-address=208.199.176.191

datadir=D:\MySQL\data

#language=D:\MySQL\share\your language directory

#slow query log#=

#tmpdir#=

port=3306

#set-variable=key_buffer=16M

[WinMySQLadmin]

Server=D:/MySQL/bin/mysqld-nt.exe    # I tried to replace the "/"  instead of "\", it
can't do it.

user=administrator@johnd                     # This is the computer that client
software installed.

password=password

Could you tell me how to configue these on both side to get connect?
Thank you very much.

Regards,

John Ding