Hello, I'm using MySQL 4.1.10 on Windows XP Pro SP2 (+ all patches on
windowsupdate). I'm using the MySQL C api in a program compiled with MSVC++
7.1.

My program crashes when I call mysql_query() with the following string:
"SELECT * FROM my_recipes WHERE enum_col=0"
Yes, the MYSQL object is valid. Yes, the const char * is valid.
It crashes with that particular string, not with others.
I wanted, after inserting around 90 rows, into the table my_recipes check if
any rows have invalid enum fields.

Please help me proceed in tracking down this error further.

/ Eric