Alright, my example phrase wasn't a good one. Let's try this now:

We have a table with company activities.
On of them is :

"Plastique ou carton" and some others are in "Plastic, carton"
Plastique <> Plastic (different language)

What we want, is to find exactly "Plastique ou carton" and not the other ones.

So here are some requests:

â This first one obviously returns one good result:
SELECT *
FROM `tbltopic`
where match (title) AGAINST ('+plastique +ou +carton' in boolean mode)

â This second one too :
SELECT *
FROM `tbltopic`
where match (title) AGAINST ('"plastique ou carton"' in boolean mode)

â Now suppose that in my table, "plastique ou carton" are between
double quotes. I have a search engine in which users can enter an
exact phrase search. So in my code I insert this phrase they want to
find between double quotes in my fulltext search, just as in example
2. But what if they want to find "plastique ou carton" ?

â If the value of my field is :
Fabrication de "Plastique ou carton"
and I want to search for this exact phrase, including double quotes,
what should my request be ?

Thanks !
CheHax