Hi,

I finally got the backup data ported from mysql 5.0 (from freebsd) to mysql 4.1.10 in Redhat. Webmin started up and I can browse the data in each table. After installed all prerequisit perl modules, and start the web gui and start to run some queries, I expeirence it runs very slow. A sql in mysql 5.0 finsihed in few seconds, but my mysql 4.1.10 takes forever to run.

I created indexes in mysql 5.0. When doing backup, I use --all-databases and restore
it use command mysql < mysql.sql and mysql < data.sql.

I don't know whether all indexes are rebuilt correctly in the new database
(mysql 4.1.10). How do I know all my previous indexes are in-placed with the
restore?

Thanks
Sam