H Ba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/03/2005 02:14:57 PM:

> I have multiple tables set up and need to export these to csv in
> order to import them into Excel. Since all tables are related to
> each other and I can only export one at a time, is there a way to
> somehow get a "readable" file after importing into Excel, which non-
> programmers can edit and use for further processing?
>
> Regards,
> Holger

Are you really asking this list to help you with moving data from Excel to
some unknown set of users? That's stretching it a bit, don't you think?

What's wrong with your non-programmers working with your data as an Excel
worksheet(workbook)? What do they (your non-programmers) need to do with
the data, what tools do they have to do whatever it is they need to do,
and what data formats do their tools accept? Answer those questions and
you may decide to not even use Excel as an intermediate program.

This isn't much of a MySQL question, is it....

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine