Please don't respond directly to me if you have further questions, as
you would probably be more likely to get better help from the list.

It sounds like a typical database connection?  What is your problem?
What are the errors you are getting?  All you have said so far is that
you need help, and here is how you are doing it.  If you can get a
TCP/IP connection on the mobile device, you should be good to go.

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and