Hello.

In your file you have lots of threads in Closing_tables

state and only seven queries which make updates.  Means

that the thread is flushing the changed table data to disk

and closing the used tables. This should be a fast operation.

If not, then you should verify that you don't have a full

disk and that the disk is not in very heavy use.

       <___/   www.mysql.com