Even if you replicate the 'mysql' DB, GRANT/REVOKE statements are not
replicated, nor are FLUSH statements. So if you are adding new access
privileges on the master they will not be active on the slave until you
issue FLUSH PRIVILEGES (one the slave).

Hope this helps. :)

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Unix Systems Administrator