Irek Słonina wrote:

I was thinking that master is executing the same queries that slave does - if an error exists on slave then it first comes up on the master and master is not executing it either.
You prove that I was wrong... now I must check the integrity of the data
on my slaves, which all are running with slave skip errors turned on :/.

Anyone thinking of using slave-skip-errors should read the documentation about it, which should be enough to scare them away from that option (especially "all"):

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/replication-options.html

--
Keith Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Smokefree DC