Hi all!

I've a problem with insert unicode characters on my database. I use Mysql 4.1.10 on Win and Linux-Debian and I share the same database. My server, client and database are on utf8 character, but my keyboard is on Spanish.
I need introduce IPA characters on my table of a database whit or not combine characters and I don't Know how to introduce them. For example: Ä = U0100 or ÉÍ = U0254 + U0354.
I use on Linux Rekall and I can select the font of any field, and with OpenOffice write the 'word', copy and past. I Know that is the solution. How can I do it to see correctly?
Thanks
Segismundo