Hi ,
I'm using mysql 4.1.4 gamma with InnoDB suse 8.2 reiser fs.

I'am doing backups using mysqldump which creates a sql script with the
structure for all tables plus the correspondig commands to create them
and also the data to be inserted in each one of them.

Latter when I have to restore one of these backups I create the
corresponding database an run the following from the shell

        mysql db_name < db_name.sql

This seems to work just fine so far, but I'am concerned about the size
of this script ( db_name.sql has 450mb ).

My question is: there could be a size problem when mysql handles the
content of this script due to its size.

In other words is there a limit on the size of a script that mysql can
hable from the command line ?

I hope I've made myself clear

Best regards
Mauricio