I've tried just about every syntax combination to try and add columns to a table using Alter Table and I keep running into syntax errors.

Alter table MyTable add (newcol1 float after col3, newcol2 float after col3);

or

Alter table MyTable add (newcol1 float, newcol2 float) after col3;

Of course it doesn't like either syntax. I don't seem to be able to use the "After col4" phrase when more than 1 column is added.
I could run it twice, once for each column, but the table has millions of rows in it and I'd like it to be as fast as possible.

Can someone give me the heads up on this? TIA

Mike