Mark Sargent wrote:

Robert Restad wrote:

snip snip

Hope I've given enuff info this time. Cheers, again. (Oh, btw, I'm not a
php programmer etc, I'm just doing this so I can say to a future
employer, yes, I can install/setup/config php/mysql etc if you need it).

Mark Sargent.

Hi All,

ok, am I better off installing an earlier version, since they make it so damn hard just to get a simple thing working in php5..? Absolutely rediculous, this. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Perhaps the mysql, php and phpmyadmin documentation may help. I had phpmyadmin up and running in about 10 minutes.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html
http://www.php.net
http://www.phpmyadmin.net

The docs are most comprehensive and go over everything you have noted above.

Regards

--

David Logan
South Australia