My goal is to be able to connect to the MySQL server on my web server from a local
computer.  I need to do this for something I'm developing for a client.  When I
connect to the database on the server itself I use localhost.  What can I do to
connect from elsewhere?
I have granted the user permission to connect to one of the databases from anywhere.
I have the files actually on the server right now, and trying to use the domain name
or ip address and keep getting denied.
Is there something else I need to look at that I'm forgetting or missing?

--
Stephen Schneider - MCSE
Mind Architecture