Hi,
   I'm useing mysql php and SSL on a colbalt raq, the problem I'm having is
that when ever I use the update query it doesn't always update, say just

UPDATE table SET f1 = 'update' WHERE id = '2'

some times when I first run the page it works but then other times it doesn't
update, I also use phpMyAdmin and it does the same thing (only on the update
though nothing else) this only started happening once we installed SSL on our
server. Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. Thanks

Viper_SB