Seems like there should be a simple solution to my problem but I have been unable to find it.

Suppose you have a phone book of names, addresses, etc.  You are looking at page 100 and want to now see page 99.  (The person data is, of course, dynamic so a specific name is not tagged to a specific page.)  How can I select the names for page 99 (in this case) knowing only the first name on page 100 and the number of names I want to display?

Thanks,

Carl
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.