Dear all,

I have InnoDB files which I thought belonged to a certain database
within the DATA directory.

However when I re-installed these files and managed to restart MySQL,
any query will produce the following error in mysq.err

050321 23:42:00  InnoDB error:
Cannot find table urlmonitor/requestpath from the internal data
dictionary
of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you
have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten
to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables, or you
have moved .frm files to another database?
Look from section 15.1 of http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html
how you can resolve the problem.
050321 23:42:00 [ERROR] E:\Arquivos de programas\MySQL\MySQL Server
4.1\bin\mysqld-nt: Can't open file: 'requestpath.InnoDB' (errno: 1)

As far as I know, I haven't either deleted/recreated InnoDB or moved FRM
files... They were all bunched up together.

The question is: how can I see the data stored in the InnoDB datafile so
that I can try and rebuild the FRM files or something like that??

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot...

Paulo Bernardo Lindoso
Systems Engineer