Mike Johnson wrote:
From: PartyPosters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Hello,
Please can someone tell me how you pass arrays between PHP pages.
I have tried something like this and have tried many
variations of this but
nothing working yet ;

Page 1
$testArray[0] =Apple;
$testArray[1] =Banana;
$testArray[2] =Peach;

echo "<INPUT NAME = \"kcompany[]\" TYPE = \"hidden\"
VALUE=\"$testArray\">";

Page2
echo $testArray[1];

This is more of a PHP question, and I'm sure you'll be admonished for
it, but I'll answer it anyway. Essentially, you need to construct the
array elements as their own hidden values.

echo "<INPUT NAME = \"kcompany[]\" TYPE = \"hidden\"
VALUE=\"Apple\">";
echo "<INPUT NAME = \"kcompany[]\" TYPE = \"hidden\"
VALUE=\"Banana\">";
echo "<INPUT NAME = \"kcompany[]\" TYPE = \"hidden\"
VALUE=\"Peach\">";

At that point, if you call:

echo $kcompany[1];

after the form submit, you'll get Banana.

HTH!

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.