Been searching for a while and can't seem to come up with any good answers to this - I have a normalized structure of about 5 tables that I need to denormalize into one big representation of the entire structure. Anyone know of a good tool or resource to 'flatten' my tables easily?

I've got a query that removes all foreign key info and creates a column that holds the linked value, but my problem is that I have some columns that change with every row and others that should only be logged once per row (responses to polls for example).

Here is a simplified structure:
[data]
  id (int)
  nameid (int)
  valueid (int)

[vars]
  id (int)
  name (varchar 255)

[valuelookup]
  id (int)
  value (varchar 255)
  varid  (int)

Some variables, like 'browsertype', are consistent for every item, others like 'content' change for every row. The 'poll' variable contains multiple choice responses, but shouldn't be double counted when the table is de-normalized. I looked at some open source E-T-L tools, but they look pretty complicated, and I feel there is a way of doing this with sql somehow. Any idea on how to approach this?
--
Thanks,
Mathew