Hi,

How can I limit the results of a fulltext search to the entries that only
have the keywords I'm searching for?

I'm searching the title field of a product database and I only want results
if the title has all of the words specified.  I tried putting the word AND
between each word and mysql responds with products even when the title only
has one of the key words.

Here's an example query:

select *, ( match(title) against ('dragon and ice and blue' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
) as score from products where ( match(title) against ('dragon and ice and
blue' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ) order by score DESC

This query returns products with titles like "Land of Fire and Ice".  Since
that product title doesn't have the word "dragon" in it, I don't understand
why it's even showing up in the results set (and I'd like it to stop if
that's possible).

Thank,

Ed