Dear list,

Happy Easter if anyone else is working. This statement is returning a syntax error when I insert the WHERE line:

--
        SELECT
                tasks.task_id,
                tasks.name AS taskname,
                tasks.deadline,
                tasks.project_id,
                tasks.importance_id,
                tasks.owner_id,
                tasks.lead_time,
                tasks.status_id,
                projects.project_id,
                projects.name AS projectname,
                people.person_id,
                people.name AS ownername,
                importance.importance_id,
                importance.importance AS importancename
        FROM tasks
        WHERE tasks.status_id=1
                JOIN projects ON tasks.project_id = projects.project_id
                JOIN people ON tasks.owner_id = people.person_id
                JOIN importance ON tasks.importance_id =
importance.importance_id
        ORDER BY #order#
--

It works fine without the WHERE line, which I've tried with and without a ; at the end...but no dice. No doubt I'm doing something stupid: can anyone help out?

Many thanks,
CK.