I run SuSE 9.1 with mysql 4.0.18. I have two databases plus the two created by
my sql. I working on a new security program for one of the databases where
the user will login to a webpage for information. The program is presently
running on localhost. When I added the necessary user id and password for the
program I noticed it shows up in all of the database priveliges. Is there a
way to limit it to one database and specifically on table?

Connection code:
actual user and password are in code.
Only SELECT authority is on the database

$conn = mysql_connect("localhost", "username", "password")
                or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db("Lions",$conn) or die(mysql_error());

This works. But I don't want someone to beable to read the other databases or
tables in the Lions database.

Any help would be appreciated!!!
--
Russ