Hi,

I have tables with only 2 fields, key (char(30)) and value(blob),  the value is
about 2K.

The table is going to store more than 20 million entries.  I will keep
inserting, selecting and deleting the table.  I wonder what will the best way
be to construct table, i.e., how should I do
'create table ....'.

I know I need to index the key, but shall I also index the value? shall I set
up key or primary key for the key?  What is the way to construct table to
achieve the best performance based on the fact that it's a simple (only 2
fileds) but giant table?

Thanks very much.

~Grace