Hi,

I'm getting this strange error when there are more than 1100 mysql
connections connected to the same server.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mysql]# bin/mysql
bin/mysql: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent
bug'

I've had this running fine in the past with MySQL 4.0.17 and Red Hat 7.3
(linux 2.4..) but with the same hardware and MySQL versions using Fedora
core 2 (linux 2.6) I am getting these problems.

I have checked max_connections and others in my.cnf and all is good.
I'm running 'out of the box' linux and 'out of the box' MySQL binaries.

Has anyone had this before?

I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas..

Cheers for the help,

Andrew

SQL, Query