Hey there

It's alright - everyone starts someday.
Go on to start with the docs on mysql's website.
If there's something you don't get, come back here. This is a great list to
help newbies.

For your qns
Log in to mysql;
mysql> create database db;

mysql> source db.sql;

(this considers your db.sql in in the same dir)

the alternative is, on command line

$ mysql -p -u<user> db < db.sql

The -p option makes you prompt for a password, so don't use it if you don't
have one yet for this user.

Also to know how only specific user may be configured to use this database,
look at GRANT in mysql docs.

HTH

Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com