Hello.

I think, you should recreate an InnoDB tablespace on a new

server and import the data exported with mysqldump. If you

remove the database directory and InnoDB files, on startup

server recreates InnoDB tablespace and then you should be able

to import the data from the old server.

       <___/   www.mysql.com